The IBF and WBA "super" heavyweight champion is aware of his short-notice replacement opponent's toughness, and isn't banking on a swift knockout.
"This could be a spooker for him, because when you get an opponent in last minute, you know that fighter has been preparing".
"Yes he's frustrated he didn't have more notice for this particular fight, but he says "you know what, you will see what I can do".
"Dillian was the first person I asked to fight in Cardiff", said Joshua.
Liverpool: Jurgen Klopp 'Gives in' to Philippe Coutinho's Transfer Demands
Emre Can is another player who could leave Liverpool sooner rather than later, having entered the final 12 months of his contract. As per the report, Harry Kane , Dele Alli, Christian Eriksen and Davinson Sanchez were the players on Fernandez's scouting list.
"I think it will be a good, good fight".
Only three of Joshua's previous 19 opponents have lasted more than three rounds against the Brit - including Wladimir Klitschko in his most recent bout - but the champion is not expecting an easy evening.
Takam has only been stopped once, by Alexander Povetkin, and took WBO champion Joseph Parker the distance in 2016.
But Dillian Whyte, who lasted seven rounds against bitter rival Joshua in December 2015 and will fight on the undercard this weekend, told Sky Sports News: "Takam isn't strong enough to cause him problems".
New Zealand PM-elect to push for TPP changes
Mr Trump called Ms Ardern this morning, after his administration released a statement in the weekend congratulating the Labour leader.
Carlos Takam stepped in to replace Pulev, but Joshua admitted the Frenchman was far from his first choice. "He'll spend his whole night running into uppercuts and right hands".
A few days ago, Joshua revealed that when Pulev withdrew from the contest - he immediately requested a rematch with Whyte.
"Carlos is different - he can trade down the middle".
Shin Megami Tensei V Announced as Switch Exclusive
It unveiled our first look at the brand new Shin Megami Tensei V alongside a short teaser earlier this morning in a livestream. The trailer back then was also pretty vague, but it did feature a bunch of cool demons for the player to supposedly collect.
World heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua has said that he is expecting to be taken the full 12 rounds during his title fight with Carlos Takam on Saturday. Book via your Sky remote or online. "AJ will have a fight in March or something like that, then we fight the victor of Wilder-Whyte in the summer for the unification".